Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Turkey ~ Christel Jensen


For more minis by Christel Jensen, visit:

8 comments:

  1. Your turkey is so good, I want to eat it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I thought that was real! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christel this is by far the best mini turkey dinner that I have ever seen! You are the MASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear friends:) Also wish all my American friends a very happy thanksgiving today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini turkey dinner is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious but when it comes to cooking, I’m having second thoughts, it’s just that I am not so good at it; I really don’t have the magic to make such tasty food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure my daughter will love this. Anyway, thank you for sharing this recipe. Right now, I am thinking on cooking this one on weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Looks so real 😃

    ReplyDelete