Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pink Macaron Tower ~ Pei Li

Earlier last week, I completed a 2nd pink macaron tower. I have been practising and experimenting it for a while, and I'm happy with this latest project. The pink macaron tower is carefully assembled using the most pleasing tones of pinks, brown and beige to create a lasting beauty forever.

Made with over 60 macarons, it measures about 3.6cm (height) and 3cm (base).


To view more minis by Pei Li, visit:
Blog: http://miniaturepatisseriechef.blogspot.com
Fickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66884092@N00
Etsy: miniaturepatisserie.etsy.com

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Your pink macaron tower is wonderful!
I have not done the macarrons, is it hard?

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

The hardest thing for me was keeping the consistency of colours & colours coordination. I am quite picky with colours, and if I see something that doesn't quite work, I'll keep trying to make sure I get the right colours. ;)

Pei Li

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

I love this tower even more than the first... :)You have mixed very very pretty colors!

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Ooh thanks Sumaiya! :)