Thursday, August 25, 2011

Alice in Wonderland: Mad Hatter's Tea Party ~ Vesi Koleva

Finally my Alice in Wonderland Tea Party table is ready! Two tables with all kinds of treats and tea cups, cake, butterflies and confetti.. This is how I imagine the tea party from my beloved whimsical story.

Everything you see on the pictures except for the glass and ceramic ware, metal tea pot and forks is handmade by me - tables, cloth, food, tea and teapot, sugar..

Million photos...The scale is 1:12/one inch.

Details from the first table.. My Alice must be a French girl - there are macarons and croissants which aren't so typical for an English tea time but hey.. who said it should be by the book?

For the first time I dared to put a signature on miniature - the tiny heart on middle photo.

Details from the second table

You've seen enough of my 'giant' hands on the pictures, now I decided to take a picture with my eyes :D

For more minis by Vesi Koleva, visit:

12 comments:

Lydia said...

I love the cake! Very mad hatter-ish :D

rosanna said...

I love Vesi's eyes, beautiful!

Kim ( potstickers and pancakes ) said...

Beautiful! I am so impressed with the flowers on top of the striped cake, I am curious to know if they are polymer? They are so delicate! Blessings, Kim

LiliMini said...

Wow that is wonderful! I love the cake, it's georgeous!

Patty said...

Gorgeous tea party and eyes Vesi!!

Delicia de arte said...

Lindo! perfeito!! Parabéns!!

Kathy said...

Very cute! Beautiful EYES!!!!!!!!!!!

vicky said...

genial ¡¡¡ muy muy muy bonita ¡¡¡

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

~*Oh How COOL!*~ Great details!

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Beautiful work! I love the two photos with the hand and the face in them. It's such a nice way to show scale and to bring you into the experience of what it would be like to see these pieces in person.

Kit said...

You are amazing beyond words! I want it all for my doll house! : )

Anonymous said...

kobe
golden goose outlet
kyrie irving shoes
curry 6
jordan shoes
goyard bag
goyard bag
supreme clothing
jordans shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2