Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Is this thing on?

Hey!

I know it's hardly believable, but it is true. I don't know how to blog. There, the truth is out for all to see. I am borderline computer illiterate. I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I have to send pictures to Sumaiya for my website because the sad truth is that I don't know how I am doing it. I just click buttons until the pictures get sent, and I have never gotten it done the same way twice. So for me to venture into the world of blogs is something of a wild adventure and speaks volumes about my intrepid nature, no? I am planning on using my method of random clicking to get this done. If it works for pictures, then why not blogs? We shall soon see.
Aloha, Kellie

2 comments:

marcella aka milo said...

well Kellie, so far so good! You should patent your clicking method ;)
welcome on board!

Kellie said...

Well, I just posted a comment using my random clicking and it worked. Lets see if lightening will strike twice!
~Kellie